nostalgia.
Sunday, March 29, 2009, 1:51 PM



i feel so lousy with words now.
i have this sudden urge to blog.
but somehow, rather, i don't know how to type them down.
this feeling inside, feels like its gna burst into butterflies any moment.
the uncertainty of stuffs and all.
it kills.

i need some inspirations.
]:

maybe i should post something dumb.
yesterday during training, i felt so thirsty and dehydrated.
naturally, i gulped down how bottle of my water. (500ml)
i felt so full, but, even more thirsty.
after half hour then i realised, water dosen't help.
i needed a change. my body was getting bored of plain water.
thus, i had to get a bottle of H2O from the vending machine downstairs.
LOL.

okay. this is so dumb.
see, this is what happens when you lack of inspirations to blog, but yet have this urge to get your fingers typing for some reason.

actually, i was in a mist of mugging. everytime when i mug, many flashbacks, quotes, scenes, thoughts, will naturally fill up my brain.
yes, this is what happens when i do stuffs quietly on my own.
or can i say, when i'm alone.
nostalgia effect, hmm?
----------

i just met up with J yesterday, after eons.
1hour of random talks, i really long for more.
though we rarely meet up, we're always the best of friends.

the person i can tell my secrets to,
who I can relate to unlike others,
who I can cry to when times are tough,
who can provide the best listening ears.
I love you for listening even when inside, you are dying.
and I look up to you because you are strong and caring.
and I hope you know that I am always here too,
to help in all the ways that i can.

I hope you know i do appreciate you alot
AndI thank God,
For YOU.
(:

p.s; you always leave me with nostalgic effects.
hehe.

so long~