a note.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010, 10:03 PM

i caught SALT today. no, i mean the movie. was awesome, all the action and stuff.
anyway, i was kinda bored. so i did this FB note. haha.

110. My last name: Yun
119. I was born in: 1994
108. I am really: :/ now
107. My phone is: Samsung Jet
106. My eye color is: Hazel brown? ask Marissa on that! :D
105. My ring size is: er? smaller than yours. HEHE
104. My height is: 300metres.
103. I am allergic to: HEAT & DUST.
102. I was born on: 3June
101. I am annoyed by: OLEVELS
100: What happened to question 189? 1 ate 9!
99. My bed is: very colourful. :>
98: One thing you don’t like about yourself: i grow horizontally. eff.
97. Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back? anyway, whichever i'm comfortable sleeping on. :>
96. How do you vent anger? no, i cry.
95. How did your day start off? by smiling retardly infront of the mirror. xD
94. Do you get along with guys or girls better? hm, guys i think
93. How do you think you look right this moment? busy muti-tasking. haha
92. Last person you went to the movies with? L.
91. My favorite Holiday is: DEE-CEM-BERRRR!
90. The last CD I bought was: er, Avril Lavigne??!
89. Do you have any siblings? YES.
88. What did you do yesterday? uh, celebrated Mum's birthday. :D
87. When in doubt?: Pray.

:::I Do /Do Not Believe In::::
86. Love at first sight? yeah
85. Luck? yeah
84. Fate? hm, sometimes.
83. Aliens?: HAHA, NO.
82. Heaven?: definitely.
81. Hell?: yeap!
80. Ghosts? its better to believe, no?
79. Horoscopes?: not really but fun to read. HEHE
78. Soulmates?: a lil.
77. Karma?: yes.

:::Which is Better?:::
AND YES YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE
76. Drunk or High? drunk to the point of being high
75. On the phone or online: phone!
74. Red heads or blondes? : red heads (:
73. Blondes or Brunettes? Brunettes, smarter.
72. Hot or cold?: COLDDDD.
71. Summer or Winter: WINTERRR.
70. Chocolate or vanilla? chocolate <:
69. Night or Day?: Night. (:
68. Oranges or Apples?: Orples.
67. Curly or Straight hair:? slightly curled

::Here’s What I Think About:::
66. Abortion: MAD.
65. Backstabbers: get lost.
64. Parents: (:

::Last time I:::
63. hugged someone: todayy.
62. Saw someone: todaay.
61: Cried in front of someone? last fridaaay.

:::Random:::
60. Who is the ditziest person you know: no idea.
59. Who makes you laugh? JAZREEL.
58. Last show you watched? SALT!
57. What you don’t understand is? Humans.
56. The most unsatisfying answer: "dont know."
55. Something I really miss when I leave home is? BED.
54. The thing I’m looking forward to the most is? END OF OLEVELS! :D
53. Tomorrow: TESTS.
52. Today: awesome! :D
51. Next Summer: studying. -.-
50. This Weekend: i spent close to 50bucks on both lunch and dinner.
49. The person(s) who knows the most about me is: C? J? M? S?
48. The most difficult thing to do is? er, to give up.
47. I haven’t gotten a speeding ticket: duh.
46. The first person I talked to today was: L.
45. First time you had a crush: omg, if i said someone kissed me when i was in K2, is that considered?
44. The one person who I can’t hide things from: Prolly Marissa.
43. Last time someone said something you were thinking: Marissa, telepathy!
42. Right now I am talking to? 3Js on MSN. LOL
41. What is your dream job? anything to do with physical geog.
40. First job? -
39. I have had these pets: manymany hamsters and fish.
38. I can still see: sadness in her eyes.
37. The worst sound in the world is? screeching.
36. The person who makes me cry the most?: him.
35. Best sound in the world?: playig the piano. hehe
34. Who makes you happy? everyone! :D
33. Cats or dogs?: DOGS :D
32. Myspace or Facebook: Facebook
31. Mexican food or Chinese?: um either
30. My favorite piece of clothing? hm, all from F21 and Bershka.
29. My favorite color(s) are: rainbowww!
28. Last time I cried: yesterday.
27. My friends: are awesome. (:
26. My computer is: handy. :D
25. Last person I got mad at: him.
24. Person you secretly crush on: NIL.
23. Favorite place to eat?: Mt Faber! :D
22. Favorite song: Airplanes by B.O.B
21. The all-time best show is: dont watch tee-vee!
20. The all-time best feeling in the world is: falling in love?
19. Favorite scent: prolly those burberry cologne my bro got.
18. What color is your hairbrush: brown!
17. Favorite shoes: slippers, actually. <:
16. I lose all respect for people who: cheats.
15. Favorite channel to watch: Discovery Channel!
14. Favorite food: hm, mushroom. HAHA
13. Favorite day of the week: FRI-DAY!
12. Best Feature(s) in the opposite sex: er, eyes and nose.
11. The worst pain I was ever in was: getting backstabbed.
10. Best Memory? : travelling around the world.
9. Favorite TV show? um, no idea, really. maybe, HI-5? HAHAHAHAHAHA
8. My favorite singer/band: none in particular.
7. Favorite Stuffed Animal? MY DUCK!
6. Greatest Fear: um. creepy crawlies. HOMG.
5. My weakness is: being the cruel one.
4. When was your last concert? er, 2weeks ago if i'm not wrong.
3. Who broke your heart? him.
2. One thing that makes you feel great is: playing piano.
1. One person that you wish you could see right now? God or You.
 
 
if you're reading this, i want you to know thatyou're so damn important, cause i realised only you can take away this fear inside. that day when we met up, you had no idea how much i needed you, to make me feel secure again, and to even tell me that everything's gna be all right, &that God will look after me as long as i trust in Him.
 
i feel so vulnerable.