|
in the silence, the river runs and the river hides out to the ocean and under the sky i promise you the answer will come hold on to patience and watch for the sign everything in its time | |
MiaoYun Foo ![]() BWSS Badminton Council Prom Committee An Exquisite Element of the periodic table, unlikely you'll ever know. :D Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes, a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment, every part of it will live on forever. - Lucas Scott BWSC BWSS 2e3 CBSS 2e4 Alvin Arthur Ashly(: Bianca Cheryl(: Christel(: Denyce Jake Jelissa Jerena JiaAn Joleen Kelly Cho Marissa Marvin Michelle P Ranjetha Safiah Silas Sonia Tashryn Tiffany<3 Tiffany Ten Tirta Victor WeiShi XinYi YangYang Yanni YiYing YuHeng |
2011
Saturday, January 1, 2011, 6:47 PM A day later, I'll look back at the messages crying. A month later, I'll look back at the messages and feel the heartache. A year later, I'll look back at the messages and call myself an imbecile. 2010 has been beautiful. The opportunities and people God has places in my life has made me both stronger and greater in faith. For every person who tried to trample on me, it let me hold unto His strength for my pillar of support; to assure me that He's wonderfully pathed this journey for me. For every person who's tried to touch my heart, I give thanks that He's alway trying to reach out to me. For every person who held me hand through turmoils, it made me believe in myself again. For every person who was there to share a smile and give a hug or 2, it made me realise I was never alone. DaddyG's been faithful all the time, even when I ran away at times. He kept His promises, and will never ever forsake me. 2010's been beautiful, with DaddyG of course. <3 Now, it's 2011. And God has gave me a great start. He's given me His call. Oh You bring hope to the hopeless; And life to those in the darkness; and death to life, now I'm alive. |
