smile, nao.
Monday, May 16, 2011, 12:06 AM


i've got so much update, but really short of timeee. or rather, i shuldnt be wasting my time blogging 'cause i've got a mountain high pile of work to do. heheheh.

Well first and for most, i found my Ez-link card and IC! Made me had a panick attack yesterday when i was about to step outta the house. Actually i made a detour all the way from the backgate cause i had the feeling something was missing. There i as, searching high and low everywhere in my house. Eventually gave up after accidentally scratching myself across my leg beside my cardboard. One damn long line of internal bleeding on my leg now. ugh. Then just a moment ago E msned me my cards were  him. -.- Apparently J mistaken and placed it in his wallet instead. Long story to that but whao am i relieved now.

Weekends never fail to end so unproductively. But anyway for whatever reasons that i myself dont know, i'm having this really cheery mood today although i've been alone in my room for the whole day busy trying to be productive in my work. Time flies when i study really. i can check the time now and the next thing 3hours just passed and i've only done this little. I've only touched on phy the whole daaaay. Sucks much. I missed like 4phy lectures, 3Econs lecture and the many tutorials during Adivs and am busy trying to catch up for it. Sometimes i wish i had 48hours a day. That way i can catch up so much n my beauty sleep. So deprived from it.

Oh great its 1154hrs now. So feeling the monday blues can minutes pass and monday comes. So wna scream. But school starts at 0900hrs tmr. can wake up like half hour later than usual. Yay.

I hate it when i get all quiet and thoughts come killing me inside. If i had the choice to choose and stop these conflicting thoughts. Killing my attention and concentration span. But i'm a happy girl today. :> Yes, i dont know why. Heheh. Tmr's napfa! Gna like run 2.4km. Whut. i dont know why but i do go to the gym occasionally at least one a week whenever i feel like absolute shyt and needa run a mile. However when you ask me to run the tracks, i have that feeling of "nooo i dont wna run tracks" feeling. I guess the feel of runinning tracks and the threadmill's really different. But oh well, hopefully i'll run the monday blues away. (((: Yay happy girl.

School's getting kinda better each day. Erm, no. not the work load. Its the company. (: I've a really cute classmate i must say. And oh! she walks faster than me. I'm serious. She's like lightning bolt. I've went round the canteen asking my ther classmates where she was a couple of times. (I secretly think she does extreme sports or attend trainings on how to walk fast outside school.) Haha, i know right.

Cheap thrill, i guess thats how i enjoy life when it gets tough. Class' seriously boring, but hooray to cheap thrill. :>:>:> heheheh.

I hope life gets better each day, while I, continue to look on the brighter and more positive side, and piece myself back together again. In such a whole mess. I NEED TO SMILE MORE THAN OFTEN.

okay i'm gone. i shall not start my emoemo posts. POINTLESS. dont wna type it down. So i guess my post ends here. I'M STAYING HAPPY. okay i' gone.