trigger,
Thursday, June 2, 2011, 12:04 AM

Gah, today's horrible. Well at least apart from early birthday celebration dinner w my family awhile ago, my memories are haunting me. I'm sorry. I wont be emonemo again okay? ):

I honestly want these to stop. But something's just pulling me back. And i cant seem to let lose of it. Its gripping me ever so tightly. Still finding ways of breaking myself free from it. Ahwell. Thse memories and thoughts just appear and dissapear in blinks of flashes. Its scary, really scary when i'm all concentrated with my work and sunnden, i mean really sudden thoughts just comes outta no where. The weird thing is, there is no connection concerning with my work. It just appears suddenly, then i have to think of ways to fight you off my mind. How traumatic, damn. I feel haunted.

Well, i guess today's just one of those days where you just appear in my thoughts and mind more frequently than the other days. I'm starting to bring myself to hate you actually. Just wish you wouldnt appear right infront of me, ever again. You'll pull that trigger again.

I cant wait for 6th June. ((: <3<3